Re: Re: Verifiable Claims and W3C

On 25 January 2016 at 21:34, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:

> This is input from Harry Halpin (in his personal capacity) on the
> Verifiable Claims work at W3C:

I followed the link presented and found the comment:

"(Henry Story) also attacked three other people in similar ways during the
Working Group. Folks like that lack the basic social skills and humility to
work in a Working Group or collaborative effort of any kind."

-- Harry Halpin

Whether or not it's true (I dont think is), I find this completely
inappropriate.  Henry has made valued contributions to the LDP WG and other
groups at the W3C.