Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Briefing Call - Tuesday, January 5th 2016

From: Dave Longley <dlongley@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 14:36:16 -0500
To: David Chadwick <d.w.chadwick@kent.ac.uk>, Mike Schwartz <mike@gluu.org>, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: "Hardt, Dick" <dick@amazon.com>, hillbrad@fb.com, Jeff.Hodges@paypal.com, odonoghue@isoc.org, hhalpin@w3.org, bascule@gmail.com, singer@apple.com, ChristopherA@lifewithalacrity.com, =Drummond Reed <drummond@respect.network>, Web Payments IG <public-webpayments-ig@w3.org>, Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 01/05/2016 12:06 PM, David Chadwick wrote:

> On 05/01/2016 16:42, Mike Schwartz wrote:
>> On 2016-01-05 10:23, Hardt, Dick wrote:
>>> I am intersted in participating, but my Amazon hosted SIP server
>>> is not connecting to the call, and the PSTN line always rings
>>> busy.
>>>
>>> The IRC channel is not being used interactively, so no value in
>>> participating there.
>
> I tried to use the IRC channel but it seemed like my messages were
> not being read by people. So why have it?

I read your comments in IRC. I think most people in the IRC channel
follow along with both the transcription and any comments that people
put in there, they may just not have had anything in particular to say

We also use the IRC channel to manage the queue -- (q+ puts you on the
queue to speak, q- removes you). Anything you say in IRC will be
included in the minutes unless you use `/me` to say it.

--
Dave Longley
CTO