Re: Digital Resume Format

I certainly agree this privacy of information is important. Good point.

I wanted to add that I found a link to a resume creator called
discover-me-semantically
https://github.com/robstewart57/discover-me-semantically . I'm not
sure why it is not generating an RDF file yet. It's 4 years old.
SerenA does not resolve.
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/