Re: Draft Credentials Roadmap in Progress

From: Steven Rowat <steven_rowat@sunshine.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 17:56:41 -0800
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 12/19/14 4:11 PM, Leuba, Mark wrote:
> Welcoming your inputs.  Again, if you simply send me your email I will
> add you as an editor to add your comments to the document/process.
>
> Thanks all,

You attached a gddoc file. It appears I can't open it directly (Mac
OS, reports nothing will on double-click, NeoOffice just shows a URL),
and can't find much on a quick search of the net about how to open it.
I don't have Chrome.

Any hints? :-)

Perhaps there's some format you could use that would be more easily
cross-platform/cross browser?

Thanks

Steven Rowat