Re: Draft Credentials Roadmap in Progress

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 20:56:24 -0500
To: public-credentials@w3.org
On 12/19/2014 07:11 PM, Leuba, Mark wrote:
> I have developed a draft roadmap that I want to share.

You've done a great job Mark, the structure of the draft is a really
great start and will give us something to discuss when we get back in
January.

For those that may not have the proper handler to open Google Doc, it
can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19pnLioDVOoTl5ScUHgf_Bj9gUpQBHyShrnDoY_uz20c/edit