Draft Credentials Roadmap in Progress

From: Leuba, Mark <mleuba@pathway-technology.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 19:11:56 -0500
To: Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Hello All,
With a lot of help from Manu I have developed a draft roadmap that I want
to share.  If you have suggested comments etc. please let me know and I
will make you an editor.     I asked Sunny and Nate to consider the
Vocabulary portion so let's wait for a more complete section before
commenting there.

Welcoming your inputs.  Again, if you simply send me your email I will add
you as an editor to add your comments to the document/process.

Thanks all,

*Mark Leuba*
Managing Director
Pathway Technology Partners