Re: On-line demo of different signature concepts

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 14:54:26 -0500
To: W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
On 11/24/2014 01:49 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> https://mobilepki.org/WCPPSignatureDemo

I get an error:

"Your Browser Doesn't Support WebCrypto :-("

That's in Chromium 38. Which browser and version do we need to run the demo?

Also, keep in mind that this sort of requirement to use the latest
browsers is problematic, which is why we've been arguing for Javascript
polyfills[1] for all technology this group will create. If the browser
doesn't have the capability, we should have a clear path to polyfilling
the feature.

Granted, polyfilling is not always possible if you're talking about
security primitives.

-- manu

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyfill

blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/