Re: On-line demo of different signature concepts

On 2014-12-01 20:54, Manu Sporny wrote:
> On 11/24/2014 01:49 AM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
>> https://mobilepki.org/WCPPSignatureDemo
>
> I get an error:
>
> "Your Browser Doesn't Support WebCrypto :-("
>
> That's in Chromium 38. Which browser and version do we need to run the demo?

I'm testing with 39.0.2171.71 but it also works with Firefox/Beta.

> Also, keep in mind that this sort of requirement to use the latest
> browsers is problematic, which is why we've been arguing for Javascript
> polyfills[1] for all technology this group will create. If the browser
> doesn't have the capability, we should have a clear path to polyfilling
> the feature.

I know but I cannot take path because most of the stuff I'm working
with cannot be polyfilled except for demo purposes.  The signature
demo is a semi-mockup intended for showing how a e-gov type of
signature app could be, using WebCrypto++.

Anders