Re: Beta period for Community and Business Groups Begins

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 22:14:47 -0400
To: public-council@w3.org
On 06/28/2011 06:22 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
> Now you need to get participants in your group. All participants must
> "join" the group (the big button on the right of the group's home
> page).

When clicking on the big "Accept" button when joining the Web Payments
Community Group, I get the following error:

You are not allowed to join or leave this group

Your request failed because you're not allowed to join or leave this
group. Only AC representatives, selected Invited Experts and Team
members can do so.

-- manu

President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: PaySwarm Developer Tools and Demo Released
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/05/05/payswarm-sandbox/