Re: Beta period for Community and Business Groups Begins

From: <ri@odrl.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:22:09 +1000
To: public-council@w3.org

On 29 Jun 2011, at 12:14, Manu Sporny wrote:

> When clicking on the big "Accept" button when joining the Web Payments
> Community Group, I get the following error:
>
> You are not allowed to join or leave this group

Yes, I just tried this and get the same error...

Also...another interesting bit is the disclaimer you accept (just before the above error) where it says:

"I, Renato Iannella, as individual without significant employment relationship with any organization..."

What is the purpose of this - in particular - the "without significant" and "any organization" bits?

Cheers

Renato Iannella
ODRL Initiative
http://odrl.net