F2F meeting

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 22:17:54 +0000
To: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

There seems to be a lot of interest for having a F2F meeting before the
summer.

I suggest we convene to the new Facebook office in Menlo Park, California
for two days, either June 25-26 (Monday and Tuesday) or 26-27 (Tuesday and
Wednesday, but Wednesday conflicts with the first day of Google IO).

I know the deadline is short, but it would be great if we could go-ahead
nonetheless and organize this.

Please speak up as soon as possible if you object to this.

Please also do so if you have a strong preference for one of the two
proposed dates.

Thanks,

--tobie