Re: F2F meeting

From: Wonsuk Lee <wonsuk73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:46:42 +0900
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>
Cc: "public-coremob@w3.org" <public-coremob@w3.org>
Hi. Tobie.
Thank for proposal of F2F meeting in June.

In my case, 26-27 (Tuesday and Wednesday) is better because of meeting
conflict at 25th June.

best regards,
Wonsuk.

2012/5/8 Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> There seems to be a lot of interest for having a F2F meeting before the
> summer.
>
> I suggest we convene to the new Facebook office in Menlo Park, California
> for two days, either June 25-26 (Monday and Tuesday) or 26-27 (Tuesday and
> Wednesday, but Wednesday conflicts with the first day of Google IO).
>
> I know the deadline is short, but it would be great if we could go-ahead
> nonetheless and organize this.
>
> Please speak up as soon as possible if you object to this.
>
> Please also do so if you have a strong preference for one of the two
> proposed dates.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --tobie

   (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (߲)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!