Re: Potential Contributor

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 20:49:22 +0200 (CEST)
To: Piyush Kumar <kuma0177@gmail.com>
cc: public-coremob@w3.org

On Tue, 1 May 2012, Piyush Kumar wrote:

> Hello
> I just graduated from SCS, Carnegie Mellon Univesity and I work for Salesforce.com now. I would like to contribute to open source development of coremob and ringmark.
> I did not have exposure to production level code up until now in my job and I am still getting used to it. Could you please tell me what  is the best way to contribute to the open source development
> ?

I think the most helpful thing that anyone looking to contribute can do is
to get involved with the wider W3C testing effort. Pretty much any web
spec you can name could benefit from more and better tests.

The W3C test server has its home at [1]. For information
about contributing to the HTML testsuite, WebApps testsuites or CSS
testsuites, see [2], [3] and [4] respectively.

[1] http://w3c-test.org/
[2] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing
[3] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Testing
[4] http://wiki.csswg.org/test