The meat, Re: Ringmark is now open source

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 23:18:04 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Cc: public-coremob@w3.org

On Thursday, 12 April 2012 at 12:58, Robin Berjon wrote:

> I reckon you might come across as more constructive — or for that matter, constructive at all — if you dropped the grandstanding "rich and privileged" grandiloquence. Looking through this entire thread I can't even figure out what it is that you're proposing in concrete terms. Is there any fresh meat beneath the rant? If so let's see it.

So it's clear:
1. be more inclusive (talk features that are needed, not browsers). I like the lets make the top-100 idea.
2. Don't make another wish list (or even a spec - just a light document "this is ring mark"). Focus on Ringmark being the next "Acid Test".
3. If you include "-webkit-", I'll scream bloody murder and throw steaks at you.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au