Re: Update on MWC apps (with schedule questions and info about devices we will have)

On 1/15/13 10:25 AM, "ext Dominique Hazael-Massieux" <dom@w3.org> wrote:

>Le mardi 15 janvier 2013 à 17:40 +0000, tomomi.imura@nokia.com a écrit :
>> So no Samsung phone or any Android running devices?
>
>Actually, I expect we will also use my phone, a Galaxy Nexus with latest
>Android (and latest Chrome, latest Firefox).
>

>> And Dom,
>> Let me know what I need to do to upload photo to the server.
>> Or clone the latest and send pull req!
>
>Right now the server accepts pictures that are POSTed to the /gallery
>path, under the "image" parameter name; I would send a pull request, but
>I wasn't sure where you want the "upload" stuff to live.
>
>Dom

In main.js, there is a temp function called startUpload(data) to send
blobs, however, I have not set up anything for fetching the uploaded
images to display!
A separated html file also CSS (for UI/styles for TV screens) need to be
created.
It's up to you!

tomomi