Re: Update on MWC apps (with schedule questions and info about devices we will have)

Le mardi 15 janvier 2013 à 21:00 +0000, tomomi.imura@nokia.com a écrit :
> In main.js, there is a temp function called startUpload(data) to send
> blobs,

I've made a pull request that adapts that function to the set up I
expect for the demo:
https://github.com/coremob/camera/pull/7
(it also fixes a few bugs that made that function not work; I haven't
attempted to fix a somewhat deeper issue in the code yet
https://github.com/coremob/camera/issues/8 )

I will probably also look at plugging the "upload-after the fact"
function.

I have made the camera repository a submodule of the w3c-gallery
repository I'm working in: https://github.com/dontcallmedom/w3c-gallery
and adapted my code so that the camera app is loaded from /camera.

For those interested, I have also documented the network set up I plan
to use at the congress to avoid the issues we have hit in the past with
WiFi:
http://people.w3.org/~dom/archives/2013/01/setting-up-bluetooth-network-hub-for-connected-devices/

Dom