Re: Update on MWC apps (with schedule questions and info about devices we will have)

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:25:37 -0500
To: tomomi.imura@nokia.com
Cc: ij@w3.org, tobie@fb.com, francois@joshfire.com, steren@joshfire.com, jccim@microsoft.com, obloch@microsoft.com, john.kneeland@nokia.com, kwallis@rim.com, public-coremob-camera@w3.org
Le mardi 15 janvier 2013 à 17:40 +0000, tomomi.imura@nokia.com a écrit :
> So no Samsung phone or any Android running devices?

Actually, I expect we will also use my phone, a Galaxy Nexus with latest
Android (and latest Chrome, latest Firefox).

> And Dom,
> Let me know what I need to do to upload photo to the server.
> Or clone the latest and send pull req!

Right now the server accepts pictures that are POSTed to the /gallery
path, under the "image" parameter name; I would send a pull request, but
I wasn't sure where you want the "upload" stuff to live.

Dom