Re: Project status

From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 21:50:01 -0600
Cc: "public-coremob-camera@w3.org" <public-coremob-camera@w3.org>, Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>, François Daoust <francois@joshfire.com>, Joni Rustulka <joni@adobe.com>, olivier Thereaux <Olivier.Thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Al Harding <aharding@adobe.com>, "markus.leutwyler@hp.com" <markus.leutwyler@hp.com>, "john.kneeland@nokia.com" <john.kneeland@nokia.com>, Dom Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "tomomi.imura@nokia.com" <tomomi.imura@nokia.com>
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@fb.com>

On 1 Dec 2012, at 4:43 AM, Tobie Langel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've setup a GitHub account[1] for the blog part of the project. We'll be
> using GitHub Pages[2] and Jekyll[3] (which is tightly integrated into
> GH-Pages) to power the blog (and the app itself).
>
> I've created an initial design for the blog using Skeleton and setup the
> DNS. You can preview it here:
>
>    http://camera.coremob.org/about.html
>
> It definitely needs more work but it's the direction I'm going with
> (resources to help here are more than welcomed).

Thank you, Tobie.

Glad to see the thread already kicked off with discussion of design.

For the MWC booth, we are planning to have these screens (probably mounted side-by-side on a wall):

  * phone
  * tablet
  * laptop
  * television

I hope to work with all of you on adaptive layouts for these screens.

We can do our demo in a controlled environment with specific screens/devices. Anyone have suggestions for good standards-compliant setups for those four types of devices?

Ian