Testability

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 15:22:51 +0300
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
In the section on testability we need a description of how this SC can be tested. This may include manual, automated, or semi-automated mechanisms.

Manual - If you have ten educated people in the room, will they all agree that something conforms?

You may want to do the techniques first (see bellow), and then say how you can see if you conform to a success technique. This is a way of testing conformance.

Does everyone find this clear? Do we need more instruction form the WCAG chairs?