CFC - comments must be dated

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 10:35:23 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
We agreed on the call yesterday that any comments added after the consensis persion is over will be marked as "after consensis",  so that we can track the urgency of comments in google docs (see https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHoA9fQRsNtfrhxpf-HGVzbNpe6KUxv-cgxY6NM4mGI/edit#heading=h.aokeq5fss9ck)
I would like to change that so that all comments are either dated  or tagged "after consensus".  Otherwise  people forget the "after consensus" comment and it is much harder to  track the comments.
When the date is lacking it will be assumed to be "after consensus"

Please respond within 48 hours (17/11/2016 by 10.45 IST). A lack of response will be considered consent.