Re: Evidence that WCAG 2.0 WG 'promised' to cover Cognitive issues in the next version of WCAG

Yes we should be making the deadline

LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 21:19:11 +0200 Wayne Dick<wayneedick@gmail.com> wrote ----

Dear Andrew et. al.,
The Low Vision Task Force has identified core set of SCs and
techniques, and I think we can make our deadline of 12/1, Thanksgiving
not withstanding. Can the Cognitive Group do that? Their changes seem
harder to make testable. I am frankly worried that the schedule may
not support them.

Wayne