From: Neil Milliken [mailto:Neil.Milliken@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2015 7:17 PM
To: Rochford, John
Cc: public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: suggestions for London visit?

Definitely check out:

Kew Gardens and the great parks.

Hampton Court Palace

Tate Modern

Most of the museums in Kensington V&A, Science Natural History etc

It's also worth a wander around Soho and China town for a bit of food and
gritty culture Golden Dragon and Lido are both good chinese restaurants.

Check out eventbrite for stuff going on there are usually plenty of things -
a walking tour is also quite good fun.

Sent from my iPad

On 17 Mar 2015, at 22:44, "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>