Re: suggestions for London visit?

For museums the British is impressive and my favorite for its eclectic mix
is the V & A. Lots of shows in West End and I always enjoy walking in
Covent Garden and along the south bank towards the millennium bridge and St
pauls past the Tate Modern.

Steve Lee
Sent from my mobile device Please excuse typing errors