Re: suggestions for London visit?

From: Neil Milliken <Neil.Milliken@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 23:16:42 +0000
To: "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
CC: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Definitely check out:

Kew Gardens and the great parks.
Hampton Court Palace
Tate Modern
Most of the museums in Kensington V&A, Science Natural History etc
It's also worth a wander around Soho and China town for a bit of food and gritty culture Golden Dragon and Lido are both good chinese restaurants.
Check out eventbrite for stuff going on there are usually plenty of things - a walking tour is also quite good fun.

Sent from my iPad