RE: table of cognitive functions and disabilities

Looking at it again, the research on cognitive function and autism just may be less developed. In other words we may not know how best to map it.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:07:46 +0200 lisa.seeman<lisa.seeman@zoho.com> wrote ----

I think the problem is that the cognitive function section for Autism in the gap analysis is very basic, making it hard to map.I doubt listing symptoms  is the right alternative.  - maybe a result of this exercise will make sure that we have consistently discussed the disabilities in terms of cognitive function.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:28:29 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

I could not immediately find any info about autism that breaks down symptoms at the level of detail you did for Dyslexia. To the table, I could add general-symptom information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Would you like me to do that?

John