From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: 28 September 2014 13:28
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: Re: table of cognitive functions and disabilities

Hi Folks

I am reminding everyone that I need the different usergroup information added to the table.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 15:06:49 +0300 <lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> wrote ----

Hi Folks

Porting this document to the wiki, just to port it back to HTML for Github version seems like a lot of work for little gain.

If no one objects I have turned it into a word document (see attached) so that the different  user groups can fill in their column and send it back.

I can then put it directly into github.

Does that sound OK?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects<http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>
LinkedIn<http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/>, Twitter<https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>

---- On Wed, 17 Sep 2014 14:45:14 +0300 lisa.seeman<lisa.seeman@zoho.com<mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com>> wrote ----

A more mature version of the table of cognitive functions and disabilities is up at
at
http://accessibility.athena-ict.com/cognativefunctiontable.html

If we are happy with it let me know and I will start porting it to the wiki.