RE: table of cognitive functions and disabilities

I think the problem is that the cognitive function section for Autism in the gap analysis is very basic, making it hard to map.I doubt listing symptoms  is the right alternative.  - maybe a result of this exercise will make sure that we have consistently discussed the disabilities in terms of cognitive function.

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 29 Sep 2014 14:28:29 +0200  Rochford<john.rochford@umassmed.edu> wrote ----

Hi Lisa,

I could not immediately find any info about autism that breaks down symptoms at the level of detail you did for Dyslexia. To the table, I could add general-symptom information from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Would you like me to do that?

John