From: EA Draffan [mailto:ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: Monday, October 20, 2014 5:38 PM
To: lisa.seeman; public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: RE: proposed resolution

I am so sorry I sent apologies for not being able to attend to Lisa via the phone rather than the 'regrets' publicly - I must learn the right protocols.

Debra – I saw in the minutes that you had an action to "add to techniques page on aphasia".  I am very happy to help where I can and to read any drafts.   However, I just wondered if this was building on the work we did amalgamating Aphasia with non-vocal?  Or whether Aphasia is being treated separately as it was when the work started?

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton