RE: proposed resolution

From: EA Draffan <ead@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 21:38:00 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
I am so sorry I sent apologies for not being able to attend to Lisa via the phone rather than the 'regrets' publicly - I must learn the right protocols.

Debra – I saw in the minutes that you had an action to "add to techniques page on aphasia".  I am very happy to help where I can and to read any drafts.   However, I just wondered if this was building on the work we did amalgamating Aphasia with non-vocal?  Or whether Aphasia is being treated separately as it was when the work started?

Best wishes
E.A.

Mrs E.A. Draffan
WAIS, ECS , University of Southampton