Re: Your comments on the W3C User Agent Accessibility Guidelines working draft

Hi Folks

We saw that 3.1.1 has been removed because it is untestable.
 What aspect was found untestable? Is it identifying what content is important or the task that the user is trying to perform? Could you provide more details?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 20:26:05 +0200 Jeanne Spellman<jeanne@w3.org> wrote ----

No problem! I'm sorry the directions were not clear. The challenge
between writing something short and something comprehensive. :(

All the responses are here:
http://jspellman.github.io/UAAG-LC-Comment/

If you search (find) on the web page, you can search for CA01 and that
will bring you to the row on the spreadsheet that has CA01. Our
response is in column 4.

Then you can search for CA02, CA03, etc.

If that doesn't work for you, please let me know, and we can work out
something else.

jeanne

--
Jeanne Spellman