Level 1 (was: XML Prague paper on CT for OpenDocument)

Dear all,

There is an interesting split proposed in this paper with Levels

It seems Level 1 is the minimum necessary to express Change Tracking

It might not be efficient but it is sufficient to express all kind of
difference between 2 documents

== Level 1 ==

 Change Transaction (CT) Structure

 Changes to Attributes

   1.

   The change transaction (CT) ID. This is a reference to the ID.
    2.

   The type of change: insert, remove, modify
    3.

   The name of the attribute that is changed
    4.

   The old value of the attribute – this is not needed for an added
   attribute because the value will either be in the element or, if the
   attribute is later deleted it will be recorded there.

   Changes to Elements

     Element insertion

     Element deletion

 Changes to Text

  Simple text insertion

Text insertion that flows into a new paragraph

Simple text deletion

Mixed content deletion

 See the wiki page for further discussion
http://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Layering

Regards,

Mohamed

--