Terminology (Was: XML Prague paper on CT for OpenDocument)

Dear all,

In the paper sent in this thread,

There is a terminology point
[[

This leads to a refinement of the term 'change tracking' to two variants:

'Edit tracking' is the ability to record edits made in an editing
application in order that they can be viewed, accepted or rejected at a
later date.

'Revision tracking' is the ability to record changes to a document such
that these changes can be displayed in a document viewer, and the document
rolled back to a previous version.

]]
 I think we should discuss if we can agree on this and if we need to
enhance that

I've put that on the wiki
http://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Terminology

Best regards,