Schema Validation of Change Tracked Document (was: XML Prague paper on CT for OpenDocument)

From: Innovimax W3C <innovimax+w3c@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 21:15:58 +0100
To: Robin LaFontaine <robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com>
Cc: "public-change@w3.org" <public-change@w3.org>
Dear all,

In the original document, the Schema Validation of Change Tracking of a
document is also adressed, through the use of Relax NG, Schematron and NVDL

How it could be achived in tems of modification of a Schema is described in
the document

It might also good to try to provide a NVDL script doing it (and if needed
what king of feature are missing in NVDL in order to achieve that)

See a stub at http://www.w3.org/community/change/wiki/Validation

Mohamed

--
Innovimax SARL