For chairs sick of chairing

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 14:01:07 -0400
To: public-chair-training@w3.org
The chair training curriculum [1] for now gives information about how to understand and participate to the role, but not really how to quit. Maybe it is out of scope. If not I see at least these following points:

* My affiliation will change, what should I do?
* I'm lost, depressed, and don't know how to handle this chairing anymore, who is the person I can talk to at W3C for finding a solution.
* I want to give up on the role. (The job is too stressful, I don't have the will to do it, etc.)

Not even sure there is a proper way of doing it.

[1]: http://www.w3.org/wiki/ChairTraining
--
Karl Dubost
http://www.la-grange.net/karl/