Re: Math WG comments on latest CDF documents

On Thursday, April 5, 2007, 3:46:50 PM, Steve wrote:

SKS> I was only simplifying things by assigning to best choice I had available
SKS> to me.  Since then we've added a "duplicate" status and it links to the
SKS> original comment thread.  It was marked a neutral color to not
SKS> overemphasize agree or disagree, when made in duplicate.

SKS> http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/2006/LC_Comments/CDRFWICDLC2.xml#LC2-132

Steve,

The Math WG still disagrees with the response to the second Last call, and that disagreement will be discussed on the CR transition call. Its therefore much clearer to mark it as both a disagree and as a duplicate; please do so.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG