Re: comments on WICD Mobile DOM section

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 10:50:14 -0400
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org

<sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
> wrote:
> > Please respond in two weeks if you do not agree with our response.
>
> I do not agree with this response. I don't think the CDF WG is the right

> place to define new focus APIs for the web. Please mark my disagreement
> clearly in the disposition of comments.

We have since reconsidered this and will be removing the Focus API from
WICD Mobile.
Please let us know within 2 weeks if you disagree with this new
resolution.

We have assumed that you agree, in that we have taken the exact action
that you proposed.

> > ACTION-583

Regards,
Steve Speicher on behalf of CDF WG