Re: Math WG comments on latest CDF documents

David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote on 03/29/2007 05:28:25 PM:

> Steve
>
> > To be more specific on how this is being tracked:
> >
> > Since this was originally marked as a disagree from the first LC and
then
> > it was reraised during our second LC, we are not tracking it as 2
> > disagrees.  Only the one [1] against the first LC for comments.
>
> As a personal response, I don't think that this is sufficiently clear
> logging of the status. The current situation makes it look as if the
> original comment which was essentially re-raised has now been agreed to
> be non-applicable which certainly is NOT the case. Marking it as
"disagree"
> would be clearest, or as an absolute minimum marking it as duplicate of
> the earlier comment would be just about acceptable.  Either way it
> should be coloured red not green in the last call document disposition
> of comments document. Being a duplicate comment (which it wasn't,
> exactly) is not the same as being "not applicable".

David,

I was only simplifying things by assigning to best choice I had available
to me.  Since then we've added a "duplicate" status and it links to the
original comment thread.  It was marked a neutral color to not
overemphasize agree or disagree, when made in duplicate.

http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/2006/LC_Comments/CDRFWICDLC2.xml#LC2-132

Regards,
Steve Speicher