Re: CDF comments

Hello public-cdf,

 <Oskari.Koskimies@nokia.com>  wrote:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0082.html

> WICD Mobile Profile:
>
> 3.2.1 Keyboard Event Naming AND
> 3.3 Intended Layout
>
> This text should be moved to WICD Core.
>
> Extended subsets are an obstacle to compatibility. So WICD Mobile should
> only subset WICD, not propose anything new. Even if the extensions are
> only informative, they should not go there.

We agree and have removed the material from WICD Mobile Profile. One part of it, Intended Layout,  has been moved to WICD Core,as you suggest; the other has in fact been deleted as it was no longer needed.

Please let us know within two weeks if this response does not address your comment.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG