Re: CDR: "individual DOMs in isolation"

From: Alex Danilo <alex@abbra.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 00:54:04 +1100
To: mjs@apple.com
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org

Dear Maciej,

	Thanks for your comment. The original sentence which read:

"For the purposes of scripting and CSS cascading, these
apply to the individual DOMs corresponding to each
document in isolation."

Has proposed wording changed to:

"Each child document DOM generates its own scripting execution context.
Each child DOM script execution context provides access to its
corresponding global object.
The CSS style-sheet cascade is applied to each DOM in isolation. CSS
property inheritance is inhibited at inclusion boundaries."

I hope this addresses your concerns. Should you have any further comments
regarding this section we would appreciate feedback within two weeks.

Thanks and best regards,
Alex Danilo