Re: CDR: "individual DOMs in isolation"

* Alex Danilo wrote:
>Has proposed wording changed to:
>
>"Each child document DOM generates its own scripting execution context.
>Each child DOM script execution context provides access to its
>corresponding global object.
>The CSS style-sheet cascade is applied to each DOM in isolation. CSS
>property inheritance is inhibited at inclusion boundaries."

What is the right term here, "DOM script execution context" or just
"script execution context" and where is it defined? I could not find
either term defined in the draft. Also, "inclusion boundaries" does
not seem to be defined in the draft. "Style sheet" is two words with
no hyphen per http://www.w3.org/2001/06/manual/ btw.