Re: [WICDMobile] CDR DOM interfaces

"Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com> wrote on 01/20/2006 01:31:46 PM:

> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WICDMobile-20051219/> does not define on
> which Element objects the various interfaces defined in
> <http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-CDR-20051219/> are implemented.

Anne,

We have updated our WICD Core specification with this text (subject to
further editing, of course):

"2.1 Referencing Child Documents

In XHTML, there are many elements (like object, img, iframe) that are
used to reference child documents. In a similar way, child documents can
be referenced from CSS declarations.

[assert-referencing-object1: Any profile, comforming to WICD Core 1.0,
must support object element as means to reference child documents.]

Later versions of WICD Core may define additional elements or means for
referencing child documents."

Please respond within two weeks if this does not satisfy your comment.

Thanks,

Steve Speicher on behalf of CDF WG

ACTION-350