Re: [WICD Core 1.0] XHTML passing to SVG renderer ACTION: 416

From: Kevin E Kelly <kekelly@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:57:44 -0500
To: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>, public-cdf@w3.org
Jeff,

It appears you were looking at an old versions of the documents, and not
the current Last Call Documents for comments:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0083.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0084.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0085.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-cdf/2006Jan/0086.html

We were able to process some of your other comments, but not these.

Please review the current Last Call Documents at
http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/ and submit again if appropriate.

Thanks for your comment. Please let us know within two weeks if this reply
does not address your concerns

Thanks,
Kevin E. Kelly

Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Sent by: public-cdf-request@w3.org
01/30/2006 01:55 PM

public-cdf@w3.org
cc

Subject
[WICD Core 1.0] XHTML passing to SVG renderer

Sorry I believe I am one day late in my comments.  I hope they will
still be considered.

Section 5.3.1 - the model you describe (XHTML passing to SVG renderer)
would not work for SVG backgrounds.... SVG would have to render first
in this case...  Considering XHTML on top of a SVG background would be
a very useful thing to have (think rounded corners on divs) should
this be mentioned in a subsequent subsection?

Regards,
Jeff Schiller