[WICD Core 1.0] XHTML passing to SVG renderer

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:55:38 -0600
To: public-cdf@w3.org

Sorry I believe I am one day late in my comments.  I hope they will
still be considered.

Section 5.3.1 - the model you describe (XHTML passing to SVG renderer)
would not work for SVG backgrounds.... SVG would have to render first
in this case...  Considering XHTML on top of a SVG background would be
a very useful thing to have (think rounded corners on divs) should
this be mentioned in a subsequent subsection?

Regards,
Jeff Schiller