Re: LC-1775: CC/PP 2.0 : Component attributes

O.k., I understand the distinction, and it is really an editorial issue.
The way you can read that line is that to be CC/PP conform, you are
supposed not to use typed notes. I think you should make it clearer that
the whole NOTE section is _not_ normative but only informative. I have
no problem if it is clearly stated that it is informative.

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/