Re: LC-1775: CC/PP 2.0 : Component attributes

Dear Ivan,

Definitive statements about restrictions that UAProf introduces should
be in the UAProf specfication NOT the CC/PP specification. The WG
believes that our comment is intended as helpful information. If you
think that this is preferable, the WG is open to decide to remove this
note. That said, the WG thinks that this would remove potentially useful
information.

Please let us know if you agree with this
Best Regards
Stephane

--
Stephane Boyera  stephane@w3.org