Re: adding type attribute to Canvas HTML DOM interface

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:21:07 -0800
To: paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@gmail.com>
CC: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, david.bolter@gmail.com
Paniz, I think we should encourage developers to learn and use ARIA.
It's been available for a long time and is well supported by several ATs.

-Charles