Re: Provide accessibility information for driving screen magnifier tracking of focus rectangle and caret selection and to prevent blink rate seizures - Issue 74

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 14:12:20 -0400
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Cc: public-html-a11y-request@w3.org, janina@rednote.net, laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com, faulkner.steve@gmail.com, chaals@opera.com, public-canvas-api@w3.org, jcraig@apple.com, david.bolter@gmail.com
I've already informed HTML-WG this is coming. As per our resolution at
today's TF call, I will send a formal email to the WG Chairs soon. I
will use the URI in this email.

The only question at today's WG telecon was whether we were divided on
the appropriate approach. I said I understood that we didn't feel in the
best position to decide between this, and the forthcoming
counter-proposal. So, either proposal had solid support from the TF, and
needed wider vetting.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200