Re: Provide accessibility information for driving screen magnifier tracking of focus rectangle and caret selection and to prevent blink rate seizures - Issue 74

I've already informed HTML-WG this is coming. As per our resolution at
today's TF call, I will send a formal email to the WG Chairs soon. I
will use the URI in this email.

The only question at today's WG telecon was whether we were divided on
the appropriate approach. I said I understood that we didn't feel in the
best position to decide between this, and the forthcoming
counter-proposal. So, either proposal had solid support from the TF, and
needed wider vetting.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200