Re: Alternate CP to resolve ISSUE-74 (also resolves ISSUE-105)

Hi Charles,

Do you want us to discuss this on Monday or do you need more time for
details?

Would you prefer, for now, for us to start comments now on the list?

... I need to let people know if we will have a canvas accessibility
meeting on Monday and if we do I would like you to be on the call. Please
let me know

Cheers,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger