Re: FYI - "Mobile Web 2009 = Desktop Web 1998"

Hi Gina,

I also agree with him about the problems listed. However, I always
get worried when people suggest that a separate page is the best
solution :( How many versions of a page do we need to create? One for
each mobile class (or one for high-spec and one for low-spec), one
for blind users, one for color-blind users, one for motor impaired
users. What happens when the Web becomes even more ubiquitous, do we
need to create one for the refrigerators :) He doesn't talk about
transformation at all which is a bit disappointing.

Regards,
Yeliz.