Re: FYI - "Mobile Web 2009 = Desktop Web 1998"

From: <gina@alierra.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 18:21:18 +0200
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello Yeliz,

Thank you very much for materials provided!

I completely agree with Jakob Nielsen in all aspects mentioned, except the
one with scrolling. To my mind this problem now exists only for Mobile Web,
where users are used to work with a keyboard (type sms, play games, etc.).
So it is a common thing for them to scroll. Anyway, I absolutely sure this
problem will be solved in early future.

What do you think?

Regards,

Gina Travis